COVID 19 Training & advice for families
from East Berkshire Clinical Commissioning Group
The following advice from the NHS East Berkshire Clinical Commissioning Group includes some great ideas for everything from boredom busting activities, resilience building and signposting where to find help for mental health support.
- Coping Guides for Children, Young People and Families
COVID -19 and your wellbeing
- Understanding Anxiety, Depression and CBT
Free mental health on-line training
- Worried or anxious?
How can we help children and young people with their anxiety?
- Free on-line parenting courses
Solihull Online Parenting Programme
- Free counselling and mental health support
For young people in East Berkshire
- See also advice from the Citizens Advice Bureau
On the Corona Virus