Our Special Interest Clubs are built around topics that young people told us they enjoy. You can find clubs offering Console Gaming, Arts and Crafts, Pokemon and more. Run by qualified and DBS checked leaders and volunteers, sessions run on Saturdays throughout the year in the Maidenhead area.
We cater for young people aged between 9 and 25 who have a diagnosis of an autistic spectrum condition and are typically of mainstream ability, but need support to succeed in social situations.
We like to work closely with parents before the young person starts at a club in order to fully understand any support needs, and help reduce anxiety for participants. All places are offered subject to this approval process.
You can find our Special Interest Clubs at:
- Harmony Education Centre, 4 Cordwallis Street, Maidenhead, SL6 7BE
- Berkshire College of Agriculture, Burchetts Green. SL6 6QR
- Braywick Heath Nurseries, Braywick Road, Maidenhead. SL6 1DX
Our Clubs are:
- GAP Clubs for ages 9 to 13. Find out more
- Fusion Club for ages 14 to 25 Find out more
- Arts and Crafts Club for ages 14 to 25. Find out more
- Console Gaming Club for ages 16 to 25. Find out more
Here’s what some of our club members and their parents have to say about the Special Interest Clubs..
Arts and Crafts Club
“ I felt included and chilled.”
“I liked everything, especially when it’s Pikachu related.”
Console Gaming Club
“9/9 I enjoyed it”.
“Fabulous! Can’t wait for our next session. It means the world to our young people.”
“It’s a great club, my daughter loves it – thanks!”
“This is the only club that our son attends and it is invaluable to him and the family.
For more information
Contact us on 07454 375071
Email Ruth at email@example.com
With Thanks to our sponsors The Louis Baylis Trust, Berkshire Community Foundation and MCKS Charitable Foundation.