Help for H.E. students on the autism spectrum

To get help with when you are doing a Higher Education course you could apply for Disabled Students Allowance (DSA). There is lots of information on the internet about applying, but this is a few tips from an applicant’s perspective after having gone through the process. DSA is not means tested and is a grant […]